Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hello everybody!

This is my first post : )

On the left is a picture of my artwork called "Bird", although looks more like a chicken. It is made out of a recycled plant holder and covered in cable ties for feathers. Inserted in the head and tail of the sculpture are pot plants.

I love art and making things. More importantly, I love gardening. In this piece I could combine the two! The sculpture is also enjoyable without the plants. But I like my sculptures to have function.

This blog will mainly be about art, gardening, cooking and other things that interests me. Its purpose is to remind me of the things I discovered, learnt and my adventures through the year/s. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I have enjoyed sharing them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment